Liver spots, age spots, dark patches – all of these skin blemishes are known as hyperpigmentation. While hyperpigmentation is not harmful to your skin, it can be unsightly and can affect one’s self-esteem.
Hyperpigmentation can appear on any type or color of skin, and can come from a variety of causes, including:
- Changes in hormones: pregnancy, menopause, birth control pills
- Sun damage
- Injuries to the skin (acne, picking, trauma)
- Smoking, drugs, and excess sugar and/or yeast in the body
With our in-spa treatments, including Gentle Waves (LED), Chemical Peels, Dermaplaning and Microdermabrasion, we can manage, control and even eliminate your hyperpigmentation! Book your appointment today to discuss your options for treatment or a test patch for your assurance.
Thermal vaporization using non-laser high frequency current that’s quick and safe b/c it works in the epidermis only.
$5-$50 per area – depending on lesion and treatment time.
- Hyperpigmentation / Freckles
- Acne / Milia
- Distended Capillaries
- Sebaceous Hyperplasia
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Cherry Angiomas
What Sets Us Apart
- Excellent, High Quality Spa Service & Treatments
- Thorough & Meticulous Extractions & Facials
- Unparalleled Finesse
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Dedicated to Comfortable & Relaxed Treatments
- Soothing, Peaceful Spa Atmosphere
- Create Individualized Treatment Plans
- In-Depth Knowledge of Nutrition to Help Achieve Clear, Healthy, Radiant Skin